Listicle

Monday Gratitude List 3

10:38 AM

Monday Gratitude List 3
Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; 
remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.
-Epicurus



Monday Gratitude List


Monday! Time for another Monday Gratitude List.

This Monday is special because...

1. Today is Labor Day in America! No work for me since our company follows the US timezone. So today is "pamper-me" day for me with a girlfriend. Thank you, America!

2. My blog traffic has never been this high! Thanks to all the bloggers from the blogging communities I have joined in for being supportive and generous with their time and inputs.

3. Since I became a social entrepreneur for Human Nature, I get orders non stop. When your product is really good, you won't have a hard time convincing people to try it. They will be coming after you and loyal users endorse them to others themselves.

4. I hear stories about women who are struggling in their relationships (or a lack thereof). I can only thank God for bringing me where I am right now. No, I don't have everything I want but He sees to it that I have exactly what I need. 

5. I met two of my closest friends whom I haven't seen for a long time. We went to celebrate mass, attended The Feast and swapped funny and stories and juicy scoops (who's dating/flirting with who haha) over sumptuous local pizza and pancit at Buddy's. It was my first time to dine there and I wasn't disappointed. The service was superb, the food was heavenly, and the place looked festive. A new found favorite!

There's something about gratitude that magically changes everything. It makes you more open to more blessings and makes you see more opportunities.

Start your week with a grateful heart and watch how it turns your life around.


Some photos from yesterday 
Us at The Feast

Buddy's in Makati
Pizza has never tasted this goooooood!
Lucban longganisa (sausage with special spices) with kesong puti (cheese from unskimmed carabao's milk)
with bell pepper.
#foodgasm
If you think this pancit couldn't taste better, pour on some Lucban vinegar.
Excuse me while I drool.
Great to be united with good friends over great food



Join the Grateful LinkUp.  Get the InLinkz code here


Hey, did you find this post helpful or entertaining? Please go ahead and share.
Share buttons on the left and at the bottom of the article. Big thanks!

Subscribe to About Life And Love by Email

Wait! I've got more stories for you...

10 comments

Trouble posting your comment in the box below? Please comment here instead.

  1. Lot of things to be thankful for! I got hungry looking at the photos because I haven't had dinner yet and you just reminded me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The food in your blog always make me hungry. :D

      Delete
  2. Such a nice list. Time with friends is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to start the month and the season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Starting it right to end it right.

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful list - your food pictures are making me SO hungry! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thanks for dropping by as always.

      Delete
  5. Amen, gratitude does change everything :) Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete