Day 13: The Last Person I Texted

4:48 AM

The Single Woman’s 30-Day Blogging Challenge
Day 13: Describe How You Met The Last Person You Texted And Talk About Your Friendship/Relationship

Today's topic will reveal how often I text.  Answer: once in a blue moon.  I don't like texting so I only text when it's important, if I need to ask or reply to a query, if I need to meet someone and discuss the meeting, etc.  (I guess somebody in the past overused and abused the power of texting on me and made me lost my faith in it. Good reason enough).

Anyway, to answer today's topic, the last person I texted was my housemate and it's me asking a favor; "Please buy me this for lunch".  I know, not that grand.  

My housemate and I are officemates so my relationship with this person is that we're workmates, we live under the same roof and we share common interests including our love for the same T.V series like How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory.  

Nothing much to say yet because I just moved in a couple of months ago, but so far, since we both give each other the space and the freedom we both need I'd say we live harmoniously, no fuss whatsoever.  

Today's topic reminds me that maybe I really do need to try harder in communicating or staying connected with the people in my life.  That includes texting more often and not just relying on Facebook as, let's face it, not everyone's got the time to go online everyday.  

Lesson learned.


Wait! I've got more stories for you...

2 comments

Trouble posting your comment in the box below? Please comment here instead.

  1. Great Title! Scrolling down your blog, and I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Ella! i would like to visit your page too. can you please send me the link?

      Delete