Lux Thinking Aloud

5 Things About Me That Will Surprise You

12:46 AM


The The Single Woman’s 30-Day Blogging Challenge
Day 19: What is something about you that people would be surprised to learn?


A few things about me that (some) people would be surprised to learn:

1. I curse like a sailor. Family and old friends know about this because they already heard me drop some expletives before. It will be a surprise to those I met maybe 3 years ago. I've stopped inserting swear words in my sentences a long time ago. But piss me off real good and I can bring out that foul mouthed bitch in me.

2. I've gone through a LOT of rejections, disappointments, betrayals, accusations and whatnot, (hey, who hasn't?) but I can still manage to smile,  keep walking, keep moving forward, keep on living.

3. I am an investor.

4. I can punch really hard despite my small frame and skinny arms. 

5. I am very intuitive.
I sometimes dream about something before it happens.

Sometimes I start thinking about someone out of the blue and later learn that something's going on with this person. Especially if we have a deep connection. Or most of the time I know what's going on but I refuse to say it because I want to hear it first from the person or I want to know how honest that person is.

So most of the time if someone tells me something, it's not a confession, it's a confirmation (but of course I act surprised).

I know, women.  It's our gift and our curse.  

There are more, but I don't think I would want the world to know.  

How about you?  What's your little secret?  Surprise me.



Hey, did you find this post helpful or entertaining? Please go ahead and share.
Share buttons on the left and at the bottom of the article. Big thanks!

Wait! I've got more stories for you...

0 comments

Trouble posting your comment in the box below? Please comment here instead.